With Konan Ward community-based welfare health planning
Page of the third Konan sunflower plan (from 2016 32)
Page of the second Konan Ward community-based welfare health planning (from 2011 27)
Page of Konan Ward community-based welfare health planning (from 2006 22)
With plan according to district
We shared problem in life such as the welfare, health in more imminent area and devised to make structure which utilized various local actions and human resources for the solution, and, in Konan Ward, pushed forward development by alliance Neighborhood Associations unit (district Council of Social Welfare unit). For realization of plan, approach begins in each district.
With Konan Ward community-based welfare health planning promotion Committee
It is committee comprised by representatives such as inhabitant of a ward, people of learning and experience, various groups, administration that inhabitants, office, company, NPO and administration are collaboration and plan Konan Ward community-based welfare health pipelaying.
Assist area; with network
With promotion of each activity, we aim at approaches from joint ownership of problem to area problem, development of community development of assisting by group, group, company, individual working on local welfare health practice planning cooperation.
With Konan sunflower plan "shabe Ciao ♪"
Inhabitants of a ward participates and, for the purpose of joint ownership of activity, problem of the whole Konan Ward, holds as place of exchange of opinions along the approach situation and 8 themes of plan according to district of 15 districts. We report contents in Konan Ward community-based welfare health promotion meeting.Details
With Konan sunflower plan support subsidy
For approach and activity along 4 themes according to field of ward plan, we issue subsidy to push forward the third Konan sunflower plan and support approach, activity.
Community-based welfare health planning promotion news [himawarinowa]
We issued three times a year from 2011 to 2015 to introduce the approach situation or activity group of community-based welfare health planning.
- We issued 15th issue on March 31, 2016. (Portable Document Format, 1,197KB)
- We issued 14th issue on December 10, 2015.
- We issued thirteenth issue on September 14, 2015.
- We issued twelfth issue on March 31, 2015.
- We issued eleventh issue on November 28, 2014.(Portable Document Format, 2,053KB)
- We issued tenth issue on July 10, 2014.
- We issued ninth issue on March 12, 2014.
- We issued eighth issue on November 12, 2013.
- We issued seventh issue on July 24, 2013. (Portable Document Format, 3,426KB)
- We issued sixth issue on March 11, 2013. (Portable Document Format, 2,526KB)
- We issued fifth issue on November 26, 2012. (Portable Document Format, 3,109KB)
- We issued the fourth issue on July 5, 2012. (Portable Document Format, 2,209KB)
- We issued the third issue on March 14, 2012.(Portable Document Format, 2,095KB)
- We issued the second issue on December 26, 2011.(Portable Document Format, 2,007KB)
- We issued the first issue on July 31, 2011.(Portable Document Format, 2,457KB)
※Adobe Reader is necessary to read PDF version. When you are not installed in PC of the use, you download from the following linked page, and you install, and please use (free).
To download page
Inquiry about Konan Ward community-based welfare health planning
Konan Health and Welfare Center Health and Welfare Division business planning staff
- Telephone: 045-847-8441, FAX: 045-846-5981