◎Summary of system
(1) It is targeted for supply
|Person who is targeted for supply
||It is rearer of elementary school studenｔ with resident registration in Japan
|Target elementary school studenｔ
||It is elementary school studenｔ until junior high school completion with resident registration in Japan
| ※With "junior high school completion"
- After having reached 15 years old, it is a certain elementary school studenｔ to first March 31.
(2) The amount of medical treatment (monthly basis)
- The amount of medical treatment varies according to the amount of income of claimer (recipient).
- Specifically,"Income restrictions"Please see no page.
||Less than income restrictions ceiling|
|More than the income restrictions ceiling|
|Under 3 years old
Regardless of age
Per none of the elementary school studenｔ
Flat 5,000 yen
|3 years old ...
|First is 2 children
|After the third child
|Junior high student
※About "dai ○ child"
- After having reached 18 years old in elementary school studenｔ which claimer (recipient) takes care of, we count elementary school studenｔ (until twelfth grader completion) which there is to first March 31 in old order and are with "dai ○ child".
Allowance when we bring up eleventh grader, seventh grader, elementary school studenｔ of fourth grader
- The first child: Eleventh grader [it is not targeted for supply, but counts with the first child.]
- Later-born: Seventh grader [targeted for supply] monthly basis 10,000 yen
- The third child: Fourth grader [targeted for supply] monthly basis 15,000 yen
(3) Supply month
- Child Allowance pays minute for pre-four months in June in February in October. [appointed hour supply]
- In Child Allowance, for May is "1" from for June in the next year.
- Recipient has to submit present situation notice in June every year.
- When present situation notice is not submitted, we cannot receive following Child Allowance for June.
[appointed hour supply]
|October|| For from June to September|
|February|| For from October to January|
|June|| For from February to May|
◎Request method (we move to page of "request and report".)
◎Contribution of medical treatment
・Information for contribution 500KB (A4 one side)
・Contribution proposal book 231KB (A4 one side)
・Contribution change, withdrawal proposal book 177KB (A4 one side)
◎Documents destination, reference
〒231-8771 [it arrives only with zip code and address. Address unnecessary.]
City of Yokohama, Child and Youth Bureau child family section
Medical treatment payment person in charge (Child Allowance charge)
Reception hours: From Monday to Friday (except holiday) from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.