When he died without husband who met qualification period of old-age pension receiving National Pension Plan (Kokumin Nenkin), we are provided until wife becomes 65 years old from 60 years old in place of husband. We are called "pension of filler" before wife receiving pension .
In any of both widow's pension and lump sum to the family of the deceased, we choose one sometime soon.
|Requirements to receive widow's pension
- There are premium payment finished periods (including exemption period) more than 25 years to husband who died only in first insured person period (including any participation person insured period)
- There is duration of marriage with husband who died more than ten years
- Having been living maintenance to husband who died in the death
- Husband who died do not receive old-age pension and Disability Basic Pension
|The amount of pension of widow's pension
It is three-fourths of the amount of senior citizen's pension which husband should have received (top-up pension part is excluded).
|Stop of shitsuken and supply
When wife of person passed away corresponded to any of the following, entitlement of widow's pension becomes extinct.
- When we reached 65 years old
- When he died
- When we married
- When we became adopted child except lineal relationship by blood or diameter relative by marriage (we include case to be virtual adoption)
When compensation for the survivor by Labor Standards Law is performed about the death, as for the widow's pension, the supply is stopped for six years from death day.
Our Web site uses style sheet. Browser that visitor is used in is browser non-for style sheet, or setting of style sheet may not become effective. Therefore indication results are different, but information itself is available without problem.