Third insured person
|With third insured person
Third insured person is one meeting all the next conditions. If even one one does not correspond, it is not third insured person at that point.
- Being under 60 years old 20 years old or older
- Being spouse supported by the second issue person insured
- Not being the second issue person insured
For example, it is following time that we correspond to third insured person.
- When we got married and began support of husband (wife)
- When one of working together couple retired and began other support
- When we finished receiving employment insurance (unemployment insurance) and began support of husband (wife)
- When husband (wife) of first insured person which supported wife (husband) found a job and became the second issue person insured
※We cannot acquire qualification of third insured person only by being supported by office worker, public employee joining Employee Pension Plan (Kosei Nenkin). When we acquired qualification of third insured person or when classification turned into third insured person, it is necessary to report.
Various reports (qualification and the loss, address change, full name change, classification change) which modified third insured person went in ward office National Pension Plan Section until March 31, 2002, but came to report to company (business owner) and cooperative association where husband (wife) worked for from April 1, 2002 (usually in conjunction with employee health insurance).
When husband (wife) does not work for company as of (time to file for past report lapse of memory), we file in pension office having jurisdiction over ward to live.
As premium of third insured person is paid as money of contribution for National Pension System by pension policy that spouse takes out, it is not necessary to put individually. It may not be gone down from salary of husband (wife) individually.
In addition, in the case of spouse who is not supported in spouses of the second issue person insured either, (cases that, as a general rule, are more than yearly income 1,300,000 yen) becomes first insured person.
|At such time in ward office by all means report!
Person finishing report of the third issue is not third insured person anymore at following time. Please report one younger than 60 years to ward office National Pension Plan Section without forgetting. In procedure, take pension book (please refer beforehand in some cases as there is other required documents).
- When incomes increased and were off support
(when we joined Employee Pension Plan (Kosei Nenkin) by yourself, report to ward office is unnecessary.)
- When we got a divorce
- When husband (wife) who was member of Employee Pension Plan (Kosei Nenkin) made the retirement (unemployment)
- When husband (wife) who was member of Employee Pension Plan (Kosei Nenkin) died
- When husband (wife) who was member of Employee Pension Plan (Kosei Nenkin) arrived at 65 years old, and there was receipt qualification of pension by old age
For example, attention is necessary afterwards even if it is third insured person when we began part duty as qualification of third insured person breaks off when you take out social insurance (Employee Pension Plan (Kosei Nenkin)).
In addition, report of third insured person is necessary some other time for the office of husband (wife) when we resign from part-time job (off application of Employee Pension Plan (Kosei Nenkin)) and become third insured person again.