Kanazawa Ward human rights lecture "～ to think about human rights of ... child from the spot of truancy of child"
<Kanazawa Ward human rights lecture was finished in 2016.>
In Kanazawa Ward, we respect human rights each other and, toward society valid together, hold human rights lecture every year.
From the spot of truancy, we think about human rights of child this year. All of you, please participate.
- The date and time: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 from 15:00 to 17:00 (14:30 venue)
- Venue: Segal hall (22-2, Seto, Kanazawa-ku) in Yokohama City University Kanazawahakkei campus
- Lecturer: Tokyo Gakugei University educational practice study support center, teaching profession graduate school's professor Masayuki Kobayashi
- Theme: "～ to think about human rights of ... child from the spot of truancy of child"
- Capacity: 400 no charge for admission
※When we surpass capacity, it becomes lottery. I will inform only person who leaked out to lottery by February 14 until January 31.
- Application: From application for postcard, FAX, e-mail or lower part form, apply for the following reference after filling out the address, name, phone number, participation number of people of representative.
- The deadline: January 24 (must arrive) → February 10
※Adobe Reader is necessary for reading of PDF file. Please download one that you do not have free from here.
- Others: When you hope for day care (preschool child object two years or older, ten first arrival), sign-language interpretation at one time, apply by February 3.
We can apply from this (application form)
General Affairs Division General Affairs Section (〒 236-0021 2-9-1, Deiki, Kanazawa-ku)
TEL: 788-7704 FAX: 786-0934