Recruitment of post of urgent recruitment Izumi Ward Health and Welfare Center nursing parttimers
(1) Infants medical examination duties
(2) Window duties such as maternity record book grant interviews
(3) Home visit to nurture support, medical examination non-testee
(4) Assistance such as engagement to maternal and child health business to community health nurse duties
２．Work location and offer, the number of people
(1) Work location: Izumi Ward Health and Welfare Center Children and Families Support Division
(2) Offer qualification: Community health nurse, nurse, either qualified obstetrical teacher
(3) The number of the adoption: One person
３．The period of employment
It is up to one year from adoption day
４．Duty days (in principle)
(1) Duty day: Two days a week until from Monday to Friday
We give priority to person who can work on every Wednesday, Friday and raise.
(2) Working hours: From 8:45 to 17:15 (including break one hour)
Daily wages 9,870 yen
(1) Application requirements
 Nurse, obstetrical teacher, community health nurse who has either qualification
 Simple PC operation (Excel, Word)
(2) Presentation documents
 It is for Yokohama-shi resume (for part-time job) downloading (Portable Document Format 48KB)
 Copy of documents proving qualification
Or please bring resume, sending of identification of qualification after telephone communication to the following "reference".
(in the case of sending, we list in envelope with "post of nursing part-time job application")
(4) Selection method
Documents examination (resume), interview ※We adjust individually on interview day.
〒245-0016 4636-2, Izumicho, Izumi-ku
Izumi Ward Health and Welfare Center Children and Families Support Division Child-rearing Support Section
(Izumi Ward government office the second floor 211 window)
Telephone 045-800-2419 charge Adachi
Adobe®Reader® is necessary to look at document of Portable Document Format.
When Adobe Reader is not installed in PC of the use, you download Adobe Reader (free) from the following linked page, and you install, and please use.
To Adobe Reader download page
※ Adobe and Reader are registered trademark in the United States of Adobe Systems Incorporated (Adobe Systems Incorporated) and other countries or trademarks.
|Children and Families Support Division Child-rearing Support Section||（The second floor 211th）|