About Yokohama-shi medical care big data utilization systems construction trust (open call for participants type proposal)
1 proposal conduct summary
|Item name||Yokohama-shi medical care big data utilization systems construction trust|
|The deadline such as participation intention proposal books||The midday of Friday, March 31, 2017 ※Not Available|
|The written inquiry reception desk deadline||Afternoon of Friday, April 14, 2017 5:00 ※Not Available|
|The proposal presentation deadline||Afternoon of Tuesday, May 9, 2017 5:00 ※Not Available|
|Conduct of hearing||The end of May, 2017|
|Result letter of advice shipment||After Tuesday, June 13, 2017|
|Ordering section||Medical Care Bureau medical care policy section|
(1) The conduct point [PDF: 108KB] ※We changed 4/3 postscript evaluation committee.
(2) The proposal making point [PDF: 159KB] ※We changed 4/3 postscript evaluation committee.
(3) Proposal evaluation standard [PDF: 215KB] ※We revised error in writing of calculation illustration of 4/3 postscript evaluation method. (in detail see below)
(4) Duties explanation document [PDF: 535KB] articles [PDF: 662KB]
Styles such as 3 presentation documents
(1) Participation intention proposal book (style 1) [Word: 13KB]
(2) Commissioned business record of qualifications and experience (point 2) [Word: 40KB]
(3) Written inquiry (point 1) [Word: 35KB]
(4) Proposal (style 5) [Word: 13KB]
(5) Intention proposal book to affect disclosure of proposal (point 3) [Word: 28KB]
4 and others
The details such as bid participation application procedure or question method, please confirm the proposal making point.
・Evaluation committee had change by organization reorganization.
It is) General Affairs Bureau administration, information management section ICT procurement control project manager after change
Section Manager) General Affairs Bureau administration, information management before change
・ We revised error in writing of proposal evaluation standard.
In evaluation method if "evaluation is B evaluation point 6*2 = six points"
If "evaluation was B, evaluation point revised to 6*2 = 12 points".
Answer to 5 questions (April 21, 2017 publication)
Answer [PDF: 129KB]